Need content for your YouTube Channel, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
Pinefield Farm Studio can create ~ 1 to 3 minute videos highlighting your band members, band performance or event using stills and live video footage that help keep your fans and audience engaged.
Services can also include recording an hour (1 set) of your live performance, using output from your mixer directly into the main camera. Additional video can be used for closeups and different stage angle.
Overview- LIMITED TIME OFFER
- One hour of performance (1 set) recording – On site performance recording available within 50 miles of Cincinnati, Ohio ($60)
- Finished video- original music or licensed music only ($100/minute of video length)
- Band Logo watermark design ($50)
- For more information or to discuss your specific needs contact Pinefield Farm Studio or email
Main Camera ~HXR-NX100
- 1.0-type Exmor R™ CMOS Sensor NXCAM camcorder with maximum 48x zoom lens and 3 independent manual lens rings recording XAVC S, AVCHD and DV
- The 1.0 sensor is brighter, has higher resolution and offers more bokeh with a shallow depth of field than any other camcorder in its price range, allowing you to create beautiful, cinematic images that will amaze you and your clients.
- Sony developed a high quality, 29mm wide-angle G Lens specifically for the NX100 to capture even the most expansive scenes with superb clarity. A 12x optical zoom is dramatically enhanced with Sony’s unique By Pixel Super Resolution Technology – which can enlarge the image by additional 24x while still preserving image quality. Zoom performance can also be doubled at any point with digital extender offering a maximum zoom capability of 48x.
Additional Cameras ~ ZOOM Q4N
- With its 10 advanced lighting presets, the Q4n captures our highest-quality video ever — from bright daylight to a low-lit club to striking sunset. And with Zoom’s superb audio quality, the Q4n provides a combination no other camera can match
- Easily mounted on a mic stand to be onstage to capture close ups and additional performance perspective.